Monday, February 27, 2006

Slack Weekend....

Spent my first weekend at home a.k.a containers without stepping out of the campus since I step foot onto denmark. Managed to finish 3 episodes of guess show, deuce bigalow, the interpreter (i think its a real gd show), and seven swords.... And... although its supposed to be a weekend of rest and doing some catching up on school work which i bet everyone did except maybe me and sy... I din't touch a single piece of sch work... arhh... feels so guilty now... although its just gonna be our 5th wk. Hmm... but there's one module which we (me, sy, grace and sn) really have trouble following at all... I actually slept through the entire lab session.... I think I really gotta do smth else gonna get a 'U' and let pple laff man....

Hmm.... oh yar.... and I twisted my neck while playing bball.... hurts real bad when i try to turn my head towards my right. Guess i might be the 2nd sporean to see a doc after darren... =p

Alrighty... guess tt's abt it.... feel like turning in early (130am) today.... think my eyes are tired after watching too much tv/movies.... *guilty*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home