Thursday, May 18, 2006

Exam Blues

On 18th May..... eve of ADC Oral

Hmm.... Taking a small break from studying ADC (Advanced Data Comms).... nothing seems to be going in.... I'm like jus browsing through the pages without understanding... just highlight all the keywords and tt's it.... i jus can't seem to remember what I jus read an hr ago!! omg.....

On 19th May..... just after ADC Oral

Well.... what can I say.... I'm really HENGSTER ..... The moment I flipped open the piece of paper... I really felt a tinge of relief running through my veins... "Peer to Peer Protocol" How lucky can I get man.... if it was "ARQ" even better lar... but I don't think I can ask for more.... At least I know that I can say something abt this topic...

Got a 9..... damn happy le... tho someone expects me to get 11... but erm.... I think 9 is more than enough le.... told ya i only aim for 8 or 9 wat...... ha.

So.... one module passed, if nth goes wrong, 2001 should pass too.... so only left 2 more modules!! yooohooooo.... which are projects based.... so should be able to pass lar.... although as usual i'm going to complain that these projects are very time-consuming.... blablabla.... and no one seems to believe.... oh well... wth

I've had enuff of work for now.... bloody hectic week.... so I'm gonna give myself a break today.... despite Nestor's pleas for us to work on the programming for Embedded Sys.... noooooooo.... no work for today!! Poor Nestor must regret partnering us.... a bunch of nua sporean exchange students.... wahahahhahhaha!!

Lots of thoughts running through my mind while I was sitting outside the exam room, waiting for my turn....

Could felt my heart thumping so hard... when was the last time i took an oral examination? Secondary maybe? 8 yrs back? haha.... lousy me can't even calm my nerves down for a simple oral exam... Suddenly wondered what if my heart stops beating..... how nice..... *crazy me*

Saw the rest (Danish students) frantically trying to do last minute read-ups.... and I was jus waiting idly beside them... wondered y I'm not doing the same, then i realised that what i needed was luck, more than last minute revisions.... and i'm just so blessed that luck was with me today....

what if my heart stops beating? could dying be as painless as sleeping?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home